This GC Token Purchase Agreement (including the Terms and Conditions) (this “Agreement”) contains the terms and conditions that govern your participation in the GC Token Initial Token Offering (“ITO”) and (as applicable) your purchase, receipt and use of the GC Tokens (the “Tokens”) and is an agreement between you and any entity that you represent (“Buyer” or “you”) and GCGC International Limited (incorporated in the British Virgin Islands) (“Company”) or its assignee. Buyer and Company are herein referred to individually as a “Party” and collectively, as the “Parties”.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY AND IN ITS ENTIRETY AND CONSULT YOUR LEGAL, TAX OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR.
Buyer acknowledges, understands and agrees to the following:
1. Binding agreement: by checking the box below confirming that you have read, understand and agree to the terms of this Agreement (which includes the Terms and Conditions), you are agreeing to be bound to the terms of this Agreement (whether or not you purchase the Tokens).
2. No Restricted Person purchasers: the Tokens are not being offered or distributed to citizens or residents of or entities formed or incorporated in any of the excluded countries set out in Exhibit 2 of the Terms and Conditions or Sanctioned Parties (as defined in the Terms and Conditions) (a “Restricted Person”). A Restricted Person is not eligible to purchase any Tokens and any payments made by or on behalf of a Restricted Person may, in Company’s sole discretion, not be refunded or if refunded may be subject to an administrative fee to be determined by Company.
3. Whitelist: Notwithstanding Buyer’s registration and acceptance of this Agreement, Buyer will only be able to purchase Tokens if Buyer has been included in (and has not subsequently been removed from) the GC Token ITO whitelist (“Whitelist”) and meets the other eligibility requirements.
4. No Refunds/Cancellation by Buyer: Purchase of the Tokens are non-refundable and purchases cannot be cancelled by Buyer. Company reserves the right to refuse or cancel Token purchase requests at any time in its sole discretion.
5. Transaction costs: Buyer agrees to pay and be solely responsible for all transaction costs incurred in paying for the Tokens, including without limitation gas fees, wallet and network charges (if transmitting digital currencies), and bank fees (if transmitting fiat currencies).
6. Risks: There are risks associated with purchasing the Tokens, owning the Tokens and using the Tokens in the GCGC platform or ecosystem (“Platform”) including (but not necessarily limited to) that the Tokens may have no value and the risks described in Exhibit 3 of the Terms and Conditions and Buyer has read, understood and accepts all such risks.